Our Guiding Values
- we proudly believe and follow certain core values and ethics that have lead us to such growth and success
- At the heart of HPG, our guiding values support us as we deliver on our visionto be the most indispensable medicines company for the world. HPG's values embody the very nature of how we operate.
- We motivate our employees to put our values at the heart of every decision they make through strong leadership, offering individual development opportunities and rewarding employees for how they work as well as what they achieve. We want everyone atHPG feel proud of the work that they do, the company they work for, and the difference they make.
- Passion for the patient
- We share a belief that what we do matters to the world—that it is essential to the advancement of healthcare.
- Innovation:based on bold leadership in science and medicine resulting in the discovery, development and delivery of high-quality, differentiated products focused on patient needs.
- Integritywe value honesty and compliance with all of the laws, rules, regulations and corporate policies that apply to our business, and we expect the same total commitment from our employees, business partners and service providers.
- We believe firmly that the integrity must mark all our business transactions. We act in a responsible way, in accordance with our internal policy based on integrity among other principles. We applied it through our daily behavior between ourselves and toward our customers.
- Excellence Excellence in delivering exceptional results
We hold our work to the highest of standards—quality, scientific, and ethical.
- TRANSPARENCY. Our people share information openly and communicate directly.
- Access to current scientific information about our products is vital to the healthcare community, and we seek to be as transparent as possible about product-related medical data.
- Teamwork and Talent Development
- In HPGbelieves that we have to invest the competences of our employees because we are deeply convinced that every result is generated by some persons and that the outstanding performance results from the team work spirit.
- Ethics:Our most important objective is to serve our stakeholders, including the patients and consumers who use our